Membershiprolex datejust mens 36mm m126233 0025 green dial xf factory
The members of the St. Louis Water Gardening Society (SLWGS) invite you to join our active organization. The Society was established in July 1990 as a non-profit organization to provide a fun and relaxed way for local water gardeners and koi-keepers to regularly exchange information about our shared hobby. Water gardening is a relaxing but challenging hobby involving an ecosystem with plants, fish and water. Whether you have a large or small water garden, this hobby can bring beauty, satisfaction and enjoyment into your life.
Benefits of being a SLWGS member:
- Monthly meetings, usually held on a Tuesday at the Missouri Botanical Garden. Programs cover a range of topics for all levels of experience.
- Two tickets to Pond-O-Rama, our annual public pond tour, for all members who have paid their dues before April 1.
- Hands-on experience planting and maintaining the lily ponds at the Jewel Box, our civic project.
- Water Word newsletter.
- This website, listing the latest newsletter, meeting schedule, directions, links, photos and event information.
- Yahoo Email Group, to receive late-breaking society information, reminders of meetings, occasional offers of free plants and/or fish, and a forum to ask questions and share knowledge with other email group members.
- Special Events, such as field trips and member water garden tours.
- Eligibility to take Koi Health Advisor classes from AKCA (Associated Koi Clubs of America).
- Lending Library checkout privileges.
Feel free to bring other family members or friends to the meetings. Programs are open to the public without charge.